Tuesday 8 September 2015

Our Trip to the Auckland Zoo















On Wednesday September 2nd all of Kereru team went to the Auckland Zoo. 
After many days of lots of rain we were really fortunate to have a beautiful day. 

The buses arrived at the zoo at about 10am. Half of us went off to the Education rooms to learn about animals and conflicts and pests and pals while the rest of us had a look around at all the animals. We then swapped over before sitting down for some yummy lunch.

After lunch we continued our exploration around the zoo before the buses picked us up again at 2pm.


I enjoyed seeing the new elephant and baby giraffe. Aria

I enjoyed seeing the otters. They were really cute! Raad

I enjoyed the red pandas. They were really funny to watch. One popped the water pipe! Caylah


I liked seeing the golden lion tamarins because they were jumping everywhere and they looked like they were having lots of fun! Mia H

I liked seeing the orangutans as they were funny hiding under the blankets. Emily

I liked looking at the elephants because they were throwing sand over themselves. Eden

I enjoyed the red pandas the most because they were jumping everywhere and doing silly things. Daniel

I enjoyed seeing the emu. It tried to take my map! Goldwind

I liked the lions the best. They were very cool looking! Mason


 

3 comments: